Admission Procedure to LKG for the Academic year 2021-2022 will commence from 04 January to 15 January 2021. The application form will be issued online and can be downloaded from the school website sjscbse.org after filling in the requisite information.
Kindly note – No application form will be issued at the school office.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
- The hard copy of the duly filled in E-application form has to be submitted at the school registration desk from 18 January 2021 onwards as per the time schedule given below:
|Monday - Friday
||10am - 12noon
||9.00 am to 11.00 am
Note: Applications will NOT be collected on Sundays, Second Saturdays and Government Holidays.
- The last date to submit the duly filled E-application form is 25 January 2021.
- All applications submitted on or before 25 January 2021 will be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Admissions are NOT on a first-come first-served basis.
- The following have to be submitted at the School Registration Desk for the application to be processed:
The status of the application will be informed by post/courier/email by the last week of February 2021 (Students who have been selected as well as of those who have not).
- Fully completed and signed E-application form with passport size photos of the applicant (child) and the parents (Father & Mother separately).
- Attested copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Corporation (child should have completed 3 years 5 months age as on 1 June 2021).
- Caste Certificate specifying the category to which the applicant belongs.
- If the applicant is a Catholic, Baptism Certificate, along with a letter from the Parish Priest stating that the parents belong to his parish.
- A letter from the pastor of church stating that the parents belong to his church, only if the applicant is not a Roman Catholic.
- Proof of residential address (Copy of Voter ID card / Passport / Electricity bill / Water bill / Aadhaar card).
- Details of sibling studying in this school (wherever applicable).