Student Transfer Certificate

  • Application for Transfer or Conduct Certificates shall be submitted in writing and should be made by the first week of March.
  • Transfer or Conduct Certificate will not ordinarily be issued during vacation.
  • When an application for Transfer or Conduct Certificate is made after a lapse of more than one year from the date of which the pupil left school, a special fee of 100/- shall be charged.